CRC®-77tHR Dose Calibrator
- The CRC-77tHR calibrator’s performance and reliability have been designed to meet the unique and demanding needs of the isotope manufacturing and radiopharmaceutical production environments.
- The software is designed for rapid repeatable measurement functions often required in production, and includes a fully automated Quality Assurance Program. Hardware is carefully designed to minimize the impact of high radiation fields upon electronics. A touch screen user interface provides a user friendly and efficient workflow.
- Some features include a high activity range of over 400 Curies for Tc-99m, USB/PC communications, and pre-defined communication protocols for fast and easy system interface.
- Type: Thin wall, deep well, low pressure
- Fill Gas: 1 atm Ultra Pure Argon
- Type: Auto Ranging
- Activity: 15 TBq (400 Ci), max (Tc-99m).
- Resolution: 0.01 MBq (10 μCi), max.
- Energy: 15 keV to 3 MeV
- Type: 8” VGA LCD color touch screen display
- Format: Direct reading in Bq or Ci
- Bq/Ci Reading: User selectable or fixed
- Values Displayed: Nuclide name (Atomic symbol,
Mass number), calibration number
- Accuracy: Better than ± 2%
- Linearity: Within ± 2%
- Response Time: Within 3 sec., 4 to 16 sec. for low
Repeatability of Measurement
- Repeatability: Within ± 1% within 24 hours, during
which time the calibrator is on all the time.
- Diagnostics: Full test of program, system memories
- Daily: Auto Zero, Auto Background Adjust, Data
Check, Accuracy and Constancy, Voltage Test
- Enhanced: Linearity, Geometry
- Nuclide Keys: 28 programmable keys
Standard Source Data
- System Memory: Co-57, Co-60, Ba-133, Cs-137
- Well counter
- Display stand
- Power cable
- 25 pin connector
- Calibration certificate