CAPRAC®-t Wipe Test/Well Counter
- Measure for measure, no other well counter offers the speed, accuracy and complete range of built-in features provided by the compact CAPRAC-t counter. It performs a wipe test in just six seconds (for 1 nCi) and detects extremely low levels of activity with the accuracy only a NaI drilled-well detector can provide.
- The CAPRAC-t system can also serve as a single-well gamma counter in departments that do not need multi-sample changers. User-defined protocols, trigger levels, and counting times are a “snap”. A 256-channel pulse-height analyzer permits built-in gamma spectroscopy. Definable conversion factors for specific radionuclides allow the CAPRAC-t counter to calculate results in cpm, dpm, nCi, cps, dps, or kBq. The CAPRAC-t unit also displays full spectrum.
- The CAPRAC-t counter is engineered and built for years of consistent, reliable performance and is Curie or Becquerel selectable. The unit has automatic background subtraction and self-diagnosis programs for systems testing with optimized signal-tonoise ratio. It includes a lead outer shield (1.3 cm thick) with optional auxiliary shield available.
- Type: 1.5” Sodium Iodine (NaI) drilled-well crystal
- 256 Channel MCA manual and automatic ROI
- Trigger Levels: User definable
- Automated Calibration and Background Subtraction
- QC Tests: Reproducibility, Chi-Square, MDA
- Counting Rate: 10,000 cps
- Type: 8” VGA-LCD color touch screen
- Bq/Ci Reading: User selectable
- Activity Display: Selected radionuclide, efficiency, measured activity, and display units
- Count Rate Values for both wipe and lab results
- RS-232 or USB Ports for compatible non-host based printers
- Interface: RS-232 and USB
- 100-240 VAC (50/60 Hz) 25W
- Diagnostic: Full test of program and system memories
- Well counter
- Stand display
- Power supply
- 25 pin connector