Hi Range Survey Meter
The flat response TBM-IC-MV is a fast, sensitive ion chamber survey meter which detects alpha, beta, gamma, and x-ray radiation. This ion chamber survey meter is smaller and lighter than previous models. The system is based on stable, and essentially drift-free electrometer technology. The survey meter consists of a 2.5 inch diameter x 3.5 inch length air ion chamber coupled to a stable solid state Mosfet input electrometer. The internal A to D converter displays directly in mR/h or mR. Rate range is 0.1 mR/h to 9.999 R/h in a single range. Dose range is 0.01mR - 99.9R in a single range. 180 mg/cm2 graphite lined methacrylate walls yield accurate air equivalence. The thin (0.5 mg/cm2) Mylar window allows high sensitivity readings for alpha and for low energy beta such as C14. The ion chamber is sensitive to higher energy betas, gammas and X-rays as well.
Digital Display: eight digit-rate, eight digit integration
- Digital Readout: 8 digit-rate, 8 digits integrate
- •Dose Rate & Total Dose Read Out
- •Small Lightweight 26 oz.
- •TBM Package
- •Flat Response - Free Air Ion Chamber
- •See Axially Below 5 KEV Gamma or X-Ray
- •Sees Alpha, Beta, Gamma, X-Ray
- •Fast Response
- •Wide Range: 0.1 mR/hr to 9.999 R/hr