PET DOSE CALIBRATOR INTERLOCKING LEAD RING
Constructed of Eleven sets of (5 cm) thick lead split rings for full shielding of a dose calibrator chamber. The positron shield gives maximum radiation protection when working with 511 KeV nuclides. The shield can either be flush mounted to a work surface or mounted on a table or cabinet.
- Reduce background radiation more than 10 times with environmental
- Fits in any Capintac CRC dose calibrator with a remote ionization chamber
- The shielding consists of 11 interlocking round , coloured lead rings that surrounds the chamber
- Uniform wall thickness 5 cm standard also reduces exposure during measuring the isotope
- The lead contains 3% antimony for added strength