DOSE CALIBRATOR CRC-55tR SPECT
- Dose Calibrator provides the speed and accuracy you need to measure and prepare doses with the reliability and performance you expect. The CRC-55tR calibrator’s design includes a menu driven, color touch screen interface that is easy to learn and use.
- The ion chamber is a proven time-tested, high pressure chamber Capintec design capable of measuring a dose as high as 6 Ci (250 GBq) with high accuracy.
- Additional features such as USB/PC communications, printer capabilities, USB flash drive software upgrades and plug-and-play chamber make the CRC-55tR calibrator integral in improving your department’s efficiency.
- The innovative functional design of the CRC-55tR unit allows for a large, easy-to-read display that indicates Nuclide Name, Number, Activity, Unit of Measure and Calibration Number.
- Entering data through the custom touch screen interface is fast and includes 28 programmable keys. The user can choose from 80 nuclides by simply selecting the nuclide symbol on the touch screen interface.
- Other capabilities include storage of reference sources in memory that automatically decay correct for today’s time and date. Automated quality control tests and selfdiagnostics are built-in with automatic zero and background subtraction making the CRC-55tR calibrator exceptionally easy to use. An optional printer enables the CRC-55tR unit to print full size records and patient tickets with peel off labels for vial and syringe identification.
- Type: Thin wall, deep well, high pressure
- Fill Gas: 12 atm Ultra Pure Argon
- Type: Auto Ranging
- Activity: 250 GBq (6 Ci), max.
- Resolution: .001 MBq (.01 μCi), max.
- Type: 8” VGA LCD color touch screen display
- Format: Direct reading in Bq or Ci
- Bq/Ci Reading: User selectable or fixed
- Values Displayed: Nuclide name (Atomic symbol, Mass number), calibration
- Accuracy: Better than ± 2%
- Linearity: Within ± 2%
- Response Time: Within 2 sec., 4 to 16 sec. for very low
- Diagnostics: Full test of program, system memories
- Daily: Auto Zero, Auto Background Adjust, Data Check, Accuracy and Constancy,
- Enhanced: Linearity, Geometry, Strip QC
- Nuclide Keys: 28 programmable keys
- System Memory: Over 80 nuclides (cal number and half-life)
Standard Source Data
- System Memory: Co-57, Co-60, Ba-133, Cs-137 Standard Sources
- Methods: Canister or CAPMAC
- Measured Values: Mo-99 elution, Tc-99m, Tc-99m/Mo-99 Ratio
- Well counter
- Display stand
- Power cable
- 25 pin connector
- Calibration certificate