Rad-60 R or S
RAD-60 Personal Alarm Dosimeter is a precise radiation measuring instrument for reliable detection and registration of radiation in order to ensure the personal safety of the user. It is suitable for a broad range of everyday radiation monitoring purposes in stand alone conditions.
- Measurement Range - Dose: 1 uSv - 9.99 Sv or 0.1 mrem - 999 rem
- Energy Response- Hp(10), 60 keV - 3 MeV, better than + or - 25%,
up to 6 MeV, better than + or - 35%
- Dose Rate- 5 uSv/h - 3 Sv/h or 0.5 mrem/h - 300 rem/h
- Dose Rate Linearity -Better than + or - 15% up to 3 Sv/h (300 rem/h)
- Calibration -Better than + or -5% (Cs-137, 662 keV at 2 mSv/h), Hp(10)