THE HIGHEST PERFORMING RADIO-HPLC SYSTEM FOR THE QC ANALYSIS OF FDG and other tracer
The Radio-HPLC has been designed with Shimadzu to deliver the best performance and an excellent price / performance ratio for the QC of FDG.
It is the best combination of pump, detector types, software solutions and radio protection you can find in the market . The system contains everything you need to run HPLC testing according to the European Pharmacopoeia for FDG.
The radio-HPLC has been designed to get very short analysis time, very high sensitivity without compromising the resolution. It contains a Helium purge to avoid carboxylation of NaOH, a degasser, a solvent selection valve, a pump, a column oven, a pulse amperiometric detector (PAD) and a PET radio flow detector.
The entire system is controlled by a GMP/GLP compliant software and all signals are integrated digitally without the need of an imprecise analogue to digital conversion.
The software has also an audit trail, user management and is 21 CFR Part11 compliant.
- Injector Manual injector with Start/Stop signal
- Helium Purge
- Degasser Internal volume <400 uL
- Peak efficiency in under 1 minute
- Additional channel for autosampler rinse solution
- Number of degassed solvents 3
- Degassed flow-line capacity 400 μL
- Solvent container
- Solvent Selection valve Software controled
- Tandem Dual Plunger Pump Primary side 47μL
- Secondary side 23μL
- Maximum discharge 40MPa
- Flow-rate setting range 0.001 to 10.000 mL/min
- Flow-rate accuracy No more than 2% or 2μL/min., whichever is greater (0.01 to 5 mL/min.)
- Flow-rate precision No more than 0.06% RSD or 0.02 min SD, whichever is greater
- Pulsation 0.3 MPa (for water at 1.0 mL/min. and 7MPa)
- Constant-pressure Supported
- Solvent delivery
- Plunger rinsing mechanism Manual rinsing or automatic rinsing using optional product
- Safety measures Liquid-leakage sensor, high-pressure/low-pressure limits
- Oven Temperature From 7°C above ambient to 45°C
- Accuracy 0.5 °C
- Stability 0.1 °C
- PAD Range 10 nA – 200 μA in 1, 2, 5 steps
- Filter (cut off) 0.5 – 0.01 Hz in 1, 2, 5 steps
- Pulse times t1: 100 - 2000 ms; t2: 0 - 2000 ms; t3: 0 - 2000 ms
- in 10 ms steps
- Sample times 20 ms - (t1 - 60 ms), with 20 ms increments