- The Gabi Nova is a versatile state-of-the-art radio flow monitor. A large range of detector
- probes allow the measurement of nearly every isotope, ensuring the Gabi Nova is ideally suited
- for radio flow measurements in nuclear medicine, SPECT or PET laboratories.
- Multiple flow cells for different volumes in conjunction with different probes enable the system
- to be configutred for all types of activities and energy ranges. The right combination will ensure
- best detection capabilities and the best signal to noise ratio for each application.
2 simultaneous counting channels
Energy range 30 – 2000 keV
Detector voltage range 100 – 1200 V (0,5V setting precision)
Count rate 0 – 1.000.000 cps [to be reviewed]
Linearity 0 – 600.000 cps r2 >= 0.99
Data output USB2.0
2 analog outputs (0-2.5V, resolution 20 bit)
Digital I/O interface:
5 relays outputs (500mA , 200V)
Flow cells 5μl to 1500μl